Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Whisper

Toshiro wants to say many things to her, He want to say different compliments, he wants to let her know how much he feels about her. He would want to say to her, speak to her, praise her, phrases like...
I miss you.

You look beautiful today.

Your hair looks better when hanging loosely.

You're clothes suit you wonderfully.

I always like the way you smile.

I like hearing your sweet voice.

I was just looking at the sun.

I had a dream last night...

When do you think we would get.....

I need a hug.

My heart is shouting you name.

I Love you.

Take care.

To this moment, Toshiro wonders when he can tell her these words, phrases that have been stuck in his head for quite a long time now. He wonders when or if ever these constructed sentences would leave his mouth. Toshiro could only whisper these words, where no one can hear.


No comments:

Post a Comment